If you believe that any content appearing on horrormoviesurvivalguide.com infringes on your copyright, please contact us at email@example.com. Include the following information and we will remove the infringing material as quickly as possible.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A description of the copyrighted material that you claim has been infringed.
- The exact URL or a description of each place where the alleged infringing material is located.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf.
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Under appropriate circumstances, this site may, in its discretion, terminate authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringers.